Sunday, September 8, 2019

I lost 17 lbs in a very short amount of time and noticed heart palpitations, and began just eating whatever this week and they stopped. Now I don't know what to do.

I also think because I had my IUD removed it contributed to the rapid weight loss + my periods came back EXTREMELY heavy.

I'm 24, F, 5'7". I started at 187 lbs mid June and am now 168 lbs.

I noticed two weeks ago I began having chest pain/palpitations. My doctor just insists it's anxiety and to keep doing what I'm doing... I started taking multivitamins, but now it's like I can't get back into those good habits. At night I start eating because otherwise my heart starts racing.

I figured rather than only 1400 calories like MyFitnessPal suggested, I'll go back to trying for 0.5 lb a week instead which is 1700 calories. I also go to the gym 3-4 times a week.

I'm just terrified of obesity. Please help.

submitted by /u/magicalgirlsophia
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/34vwxoa

No comments:

Post a Comment