Sunday, September 8, 2019

I want to be healthy again

I come from a family of fairly obese people; about 6 of my immediate family members have had weight loss surgery. I’m not talking like 500-600 lbs, but at the most like 400-450.

When I was a sophomore in high school I was 240 pounds, and I finally made a change and lost about 75 pounds. It was great! But I still had bad habits. I was mostly not eating at all and doing A LOT of insanity.

Fast forward a couple of years and I kept the weight off but mostly fluctuated between 190-210, which wasn’t really where I wanted to be.

Last year, I lost about 30 lbs in 2 months and got down to 185 or so. Again, I was not eating much and I was doing a lot of insanity.

Right now, I weigh almost 240 lbs AGAIN. I feel so horrible and helpless. Every single week I try to start. Every single week I fail. I’m literally addicted to fast food. I’m always tired. It’s all excuses, all the time. I just want to make a permanent change and be healthy.

I know I would lose it fast, but it’s just the starting that I can’t get around to. It’s really so hard. And I know a lot of people deal with this, so I would really appreciate some help.

By the way I’m 21, about 5’11” and I’m a senior in college (if that matters).

submitted by /u/doctorv33
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2LEH4F3

No comments:

Post a Comment