Tuesday, September 10, 2019

It's so much easier this time around!

I just glanced at my calendar and realized that in just two days, I'll be one full month into my weight loss journey, and I can't believe it!

I can't believe it, because as I had mentioned in a previous post, in most of my past attempts, after 14 days (give or take), I had usually thrown in the towel.

Something is different this time. My mentality is totally different. It's like a switch has been flipped. I don't beat myself up when I have "bad" days. I'm proud of my accomplishments. I'm not putting myself down when the scale creeps up a little and remind myself weight loss is not linear.

I also remind myself that if the scale has crept up, there are so many other factors as to why that may have happened, because I know there's no way I've consumed enough calories for that scale increase to be fat.

I log e v e r y t h i n g.

There hasn't been a single day since I installed the Lose It app that I haven't logged all of my food. I actually look forward to it. I love how it keeps me accountable and I know exactly how many calories I'm consuming. Taking away guesswork is absolutely keeping me on a steady track to a lower weight.

I don't know what it is that has changed for me. I'm not sure if it's because I finally have a supportive partner and, frankly, I'm not going to question it, because I've never had the will power that I have now.

All I know is, I'm not letting anyone or anything throw me off course. People close to me are starting to notice my shrinking frame. I'm not interested in all the foods I used to over-indulge in, and when I do eat them, It's not a struggle for me to stay within the serving size.

It's been almost one month, and I'm down 12 lbs. I'm so excited and motivated to keep moving forward. It feels so damn good to be proud of myself and to be an inspiration to myself.

The non-linear graph of my weight loss journey so far! (Happy Scale app).

submitted by /u/vicksieann
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2UMf06x

No comments:

Post a Comment