Tuesday, September 10, 2019

A new obstacle to my weight loss.

Recently I have been losing weight, however over the past 2 months I have started waking up 1-2 hours after I go to bed and I kind of sleep walk around the kitchen and just eat shit. I am kind of aware of what I am doing but I am not able to stop myself in the moment. Nothing about my diet has changed over the last 4-5 months but this recent development has almost halted my weight loss. At first it was happening every night but recently its only about 4-5 nights a week

Does anyone have experience with this? Any tips to help me avoid this?

One thing I have done is I no longer keep bread / peanut butter in the house, no chips, only healthy snack bars Pretty much nothing I can just munch on without some kind of Prep. However I do have a close friend as a roomate and they keep readily available to eat foods around and I will usually just munch on their stuff.

submitted by /u/scdiggeden0310
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32x58jV

No comments:

Post a Comment