Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Denial is not just a river in Eygpt

I hate having to come say this, 8 months ago I posted my success story of losing over 100 lbs in a little less than a year. I was SO PROUD of myself.

Then I moved across the country, quit my part time retail job, and spent the summer indoors (AZ summers are no joke). In this time, I knew deep down I needed to keep logging or be more mindful of calories, but instead, I just thought "eh what's a slice of pizza" every weekend. Finding new friends and meshing with a new workplace requires socializing and I leaned on food, alcohol, and other snacks to get me through it.

Now I am typing this admitting to myself I slipped up. I went from about 170 to nearly 205 pounds, flinging myself out of onederland, a place I longed to be in for so long. But guess what? Here we go again, I know what successful weight loss and weight maintenance looks like, and I am no longer going to keep lying to myself.

To all of those who fell off the wagon, lets jump back on. Our success is still important, even if we fell back slightly.

submitted by /u/askatomboy
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ZN25Ho

No comments:

Post a Comment