Monday, September 16, 2019

Looking for weight loss buddy for daily accountability and support

I've been struggling enormously with restraining my eating since I've been on an antidepressant. Stopping the antidepressant is not a choice but I can't seem to stop overeating on it. I think a weight loss buddy for daily accountability would help a lot and am hoping to find someone who is looking for the same or willing to support me unilaterally.

Possibly relevant info about me:

  • Female
  • 30s
  • Australia East Coast time zone but check ins can be on 24 hour basis rather than 'every evening' or whatever.
  • Wanting to: 1. Stop gaining; and 2. Lose 10 pounds (4.5kg) which does not sound like much but is a big deal for me.

I honestly don't care what sex/age/location/weight my weight loss buddy is, just that they are dedicated to the goal and able to do daily check ins and maybe also offer support at times. I hope to do the same in return.

submitted by /u/someonegreta
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/31xbGPy

No comments:

Post a Comment