Monday, September 16, 2019

Two months have passed since I started to lose weight and getting fit and it's not working.

I am 5'6" and 26 years old and yesterday was my 2 months anniversary for that.

First month I lose 5.3 kgs. To achieve that I replaced my dinner with an apple and decreased my breakfast and lunch 50% and reduced my junk food intake 95%. And I swam for an exercise and it worked as far as weight loss were concerned.

But without dinner it was difficult to sleep and I got sick for a week too and I felt sad all the time in that month.

Second month I kept the same diet except for dinner I started eating but healthy and not too much. And I started running and doing other exercises. Wall push ups, knee push ups, hanging, etc... But sad news because I gained 1.3 kg. I was kinda depressed yesterday and ate a chips packet and a soda in one day. I never ate junk food like that in one day since I started my journey of getting fit and losing weight.

So 3rd month have already started and I really want to lose 2kgs this month. I am 82kg at the moment and it have been few years since I have reached 80. Seeing even 79.9 kg from the scale will motivate me a lot.

So this month I have decided to replace my lunch with an apple. I think it can work because I can have breakfast and work happy and eat dinner and sleep happy so skipping lunch won't be such a problem I guess.

But my concern is I cannot keep skipping lunch for the rest of my life so after I lose weight with this method, wouldn't I gain it as soon as I stopped it. So its really depressing.

I want something that I can hold for the rest of my life without getting depressed of weighing my food, counting calories, skipping meals. But eventhough some Internet experts say that's possible, it doesn't worked for me.

submitted by /u/Ghasssssan
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2LAFFk1

No comments:

Post a Comment