Thursday, September 12, 2019

Metabolism Boost/Binging

For the first time, my metabolism has seriously kicked in this year, I think because of the new meds I’m on. It’s been nice for weight loss (30 lbs since March), but I can’t help wanting to eat every second of the day! I eat healthy food, but I just want to keep eating and eating! It’s hard to stop when the voice in the back of my head is telling me I can get away with it. I can eat a lot now without really gaining weight, but I’d love to get rid of the bloat in my stomach. Everything else is shrinking. I’m gaining muscle and my waist is shrinking, but my stomach won’t really budge. Just needed to vent, really. I know I should just stop binging, or wanting to really, but part of me wonders if my body NEEDS more food and that’s why I’m feeling this way? I started this year off intermittent fasting. I wouldn’t eat until after I worked out and I was used to it. For the last couple months, I haven’t been intermittent fasting and I get really weak halfway through my workout. Which makes me think I need more food? But I eat plenty. Idk.

submitted by /u/selfmade117
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2I5fRtZ

No comments:

Post a Comment