Thursday, September 12, 2019

How is this possible?

I started a keto diet 2 weeks ago and exercising a week ago.

When i started my diet I weighed 170lbs. I checked this morning and I weigh 160lbs?

I have been on a calorie deficit of 500 calories bringing me to a limit of 1500 calories a day. A lot of days I struggle to reach the total 1500. I cap my daily carb intake at 50g (I tried 20g at first but it was difficult with my diabetes)

It doesnt feel like losing muscle mass or look like it.

I have noticed I took a picture at the start of my weight loss and my belly made me look pregnant. Now its so much flatter, but not sure if the previous big belly was from bloating, but even when i push my belly out its still not as big as the photo.

Im happy! But a bit skeptical at the big weight change on the scales. I know theyre never 100% accurate, but seemed in the beginning to float arpund 170lbs and now it floats around 160lbs!

submitted by /u/PixelatedFoodie
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ZQvC25

No comments:

Post a Comment