Monday, September 16, 2019

Mirror at the hairdressers

Hey guys! I’ve been a long term lurker of this sub and you’ve all been a constant inspiration in my weight loss journey. I’m now 20kg down with just 7kg more to go. I had quite an unexpectedly nice experience today at the hairdressers.

Normally when I stare at the mirror for 20 minutes or so during my haircut I can’t stand the look as I see my face looking more and more chubby as more hair comes off, but for the first time today I actually didn’t mind what I saw. My face stayed relatively slim the whole time and didn’t look anywhere near as round and chubby as I’ve become used to.

Thank you all for your constant inspiration that’s keeping my CICO on track and working effectively!

submitted by /u/the_cat_elephant
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2UZoQSA

No comments:

Post a Comment