Monday, September 16, 2019

Motivation Reignited and Excited to Continue Journey!

In October of 2017, my weight was 216 lbs. I was a 26F, 5’4”. I joined in a weight loss competition with my family and was able to get down to 176. Now am 28 and over the past two years my weight has slowly inched back up to 196 lbs.

Last year, I wasn’t able to maintain good habits, curb emotional stress eating, get proper sleep or exercise because I had no motivation or dedication to do it. I was stressed at the time because I couldn’t find a job, wasn’t sure where I would be living, and at a general bad place in life.

Now, I am stressed out at the job I DO have and am healing from a devastating break up, so the stress is packing on.

I’ve just finally given up on waiting for my life to be comfortable to take care of myself and am forcing myself to learn good habits ASAP before my body permanently suffers from it. As a female, I have poor hormonal issues and acne due to the excess weight, low confidence, and in general don’t feel that great. The low confidence was one of the factors that got in the way of my last relationship too.

There will always be SOMETHING going on that’s stressful. Up to me to make time for myself because no one else will. I’m the only one who suffers asa result of my continuing bad habits (overeating, poor sleep, and little to no exercise).

Begged my family to join me in another weight loss competition for the rest of the year so that I can keep up this motivation long enough to build some sustainable habits!

Thanks for listening and good luck on your own journeys!

submitted by /u/probob2000x
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32J9Yuq

No comments:

Post a Comment