Sunday, September 8, 2019

My jeans fit again! Yay!

Hi friends! I just wanted to celebrate my small victory- This is my first time tackling a major weight loss and I’ve been feeling a little plateaued lately. I’m a little obsessive about the scale even though I know it’s not the end all be all, it’s an unhealthy habit that I’m working on.

Today I decided to try on a pair of my old favorite jeans that I first looked at and said to myself that there was no way they would fit- the waist looked too small. Tried anyways, and wouldn’t ya know it they fit perfectly. Not too tight where they’re digging into my stomach and I didn’t even need to suck in to get them on. I feel so elated!

I still have a long way to go but it’s the small victories that remind me that weight loss is happening even if the scale is being a jerk! Keep on keeping on- changes are happening!

A serious and huge thank you to this and all weight loss communities on reddit for being a place where we can celebrate and motivate each other. This is one of the most helpful tools i have to keep me going when the going feels slow or overwhelming. Sorry for the sap!

submitted by /u/thistybirch
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/301tbFL

No comments:

Post a Comment