Monday, September 16, 2019

No weight loss, but a skinnier stomach

This morning at the gym I got a comment about how great I looked from a lady, I had not seen in a while. I was surprised because I have been on a plateau for a few months now and haven't lost anymore weight. She told me my stomach looked smaller and I had to admit I had noticed it myself. I suppose all the gym and walking time is paying off. I go to the gym to watch television and walk my dogs every day, sometimes just four miles with them.

I have to admit the change has been unexpected and surprising. I just felt that going to the gym was just helping me to feel better, and I didn't expect a trimmer figure, even though I am not still losing weight. It is puzzling to me nonetheless.

I have lost more than 200 pounds and I am not a couch tomato anymore I am a treadmill potato.

submitted by /u/BBFan1958
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/31tfr8z

No comments:

Post a Comment