Monday, September 16, 2019

One of the hardest thing’s I’ve dealt with on my weight loss journey is still self-image.

I’ve been an overweight guy for my ENTIRE life. Just thought that’s how I was gonna be forever, even though I hated it. I was used to it, still am tbh. I’ve lost 48lbs in the last 7 months & 67lbs in the last 3+ years. At my highest I was 232 and now I’m at 165. It’s weird, and it hasn’t clicked in my head yet that this is how I look. I think it has to due with the majority of my weight being dropped in such a short amount of time. I’m proud of myself for sure, it’s just hard not to see myself as that fat, unhealthy guy I’ve always been, regardless of how many compliments I get. All I know is I gotta keep on keepin’ on no matter what. Same with all of y’all. It’s tough but it’s better than being fat and tough.

submitted by /u/mikeyoso
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/31DSFLn

No comments:

Post a Comment