Friday, September 6, 2019

People commenting on weight loss

In the last two weeks I’ve had three people comment on my weight loss out of the blue. People I see frequently. It’s weird because the scale has been the same for at least 5-6 weeks and I’ve been feeling frustrated about it. I also haven’t been eating on track every day, which I know is why I haven’t lost any weight. I literally haven’t changed anything I’m doing. I’m actually eating a little more if anything. But suddenly people are noticing? Were they just waiting to see if I’d really keep it off? Lol. Can something about your appearance still be changing if you’ve not actually lost more weight? I think I look exactly the same as before, but I think I’ve got a bit of body dysmorphia so I’m not the best judge of that. Some days I’m like ‘wow I’m way skinnier’ and some days I feel bigger than I’ve ever been. Has any else had this happen? Side note, I feel weirdly uncomfortable when people mention I’ve lost weight. I’m doing this for me, no one else. And it just makes me think about them noticing how fat I was before.

submitted by /u/govzzz
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2UEHEqi

No comments:

Post a Comment