Friday, September 6, 2019

[Day 1] Starting the journey

Hi everyone! 23F, 5'8", currently 179lbs, hoping to get to 150. I have multiple failed attempts (not a single pound lost) to start a personal weight loss program before, but I noticed that I have stayed at ~180 pounds for the last year. During this time, I have not exercised very much (though I am on my feet for work) and also ate quite a lot of junk food multiple times a week. My current lifestyle does not bode well for weight loss, as I often eat out, sleep late, skip meals often and then binge too much, etc. I am grateful that my weight has not gone over the 180 mark, but I realize I need to change my ways and build new habits.

I am planning to commit to CICO and also upping the calories burned with mild exercise, mostly cardio but maybe I will begin strength training as well. I am thinking about committing to a gym membership as all my previous failed attempts never included paying for a gym to keep myself accountable, so maybe something will be different? Any tips on how to keep myself accountable and shed a few pounds?

submitted by /u/preslite
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ZQktKJ

No comments:

Post a Comment