Friday, September 6, 2019

NSV: Got asked about my weight loss!

I still live at home with my parents, but due to me being a fairly private person I didn’t ever tell them about me trying to lose weight.

Yesterday morning, however, I dressed in some jeans and a tighter-fitting shirt that I haven’t worn in a few months. The shirt fits better on me now that I’ve lost about 9.5kg/20lb. My pants are starting to get juuuust a little loose.

When I went into the living room, my mum looked at me and did a double take. She immediately asked “Have you lost weight?!”

Guys, AHHH! People can actually see a difference in how I look! I genuinely haven’t been able to see it myself, probably because I look in the mirror every day. This is the coolest thing.

And now, even better, I’ve started a conversation about weight loss between me and my parents. Both of them are also obese, and express interest in wanting to lose weight but not knowing how. Now they know I can do it completely on my own for four months, hopefully they can find it in themselves to try with me.

submitted by /u/ivene-adlev
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ZFtLxF

No comments:

Post a Comment