Friday, September 6, 2019

Newbie post - greetings!

Hi! I’ve been lurking this sub for a while. I finally got a Reddit account and thought I’d introduce myself!

I’ve been struggling with binge eating for about two years now. However, when I’m in my right mind I’m a total health nut and have been trying to lose weight for slightly longer so I’m at a perfectly “normal” weight (5’7, 145lb, 22F). I’m also one of the smaller people in my family so I would definitely get sideways looks if I talked about working on weight loss much in real life.

I’m currently down 20lb from my high weight and looking to lose a humble 5-10 more, depending how I feel when I get there, as well as banishing my unhealthy relationship with food for good. I’ve enjoyed reading your guys’ posts for inspiration and I’m excited I can interact now. Keep being awesome!

submitted by /u/pickleshmeckl
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ZOrWK8

No comments:

Post a Comment