Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Reconstructive surgery after weight loss

Hello! I had bariatric surgery this year in May and I’m very close to losing 100 lbs. I was wondering what surgeries can be covered by insurance. I have a lot of excess skin that is causing irritation. Under my arms there’s a lot of skin that rubs and makes my underarms raw. Under my stomach I get a irritation that causes me to have rashes that bleed. Also, my stomach flaps when I walk now which is so embarrassing. The last thing is my inner thighs that rubs together constantly that has my thighs raw.

I know some insurances cover the panniculectomy surgery. Is there any way to have the others covered?

submitted by /u/wlks07
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/307J82c

No comments:

Post a Comment