Monday, September 9, 2019

Skin can’t handle the weight loss

Hi guys. Long time lurker seeking some skin advice. I’ve lost nearly 100 pounds, 345 down to 255, and my skin is shredded with stretch marks. I’ve accepted them as much as possible right now but lately (the last year or so) I’m getting stretch marks literally EVERYWHERE. My forearms, my chest, and my FACE. They’re not red or incredibly deep, definitely visible though, and my skin seems to just have had it. Stretch marks are normal but this seems like it could be a medical problem. Has anyone experienced this? Advice? I’m trying to stay positive but I’m barely holding it together these days and now I’m scared to lose more weight in case they get worse.

submitted by /u/kennedyloveskitty
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2A1WihN

No comments:

Post a Comment