Saturday, September 7, 2019

The dreaded "Last 20 Pounds"

Hey folks -- I'm ever-closer to the end of my weight loss journey, and just began my fitness journey. I picked up running when I signed up for a 5k, and I try to run 3x a week. I'd love to move into recomp eventually but can't yet afford a gym. I'm really hoping to "complete" my weight loss by Jan. 1st (which is when I started my weight loss this past January).

I was looking at losertown (what a gem of a site) to look at the possible projection for how these last 20lbs are going to go, and it's such a punch in the gut to realize how long it takes the last pounds to come off, ESPECIALLY when you're my height.

Does anyone have advice or encouragement? I'm in that stage where 1 or 2 cookies could blow my entire deficit for the day!

submitted by /u/thrownawayforsureee
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ZMo2FB

No comments:

Post a Comment