Sunday, September 15, 2019

Weight Loss Imposter Syndrome?

Apparently I'm down over 10 lbs in little over a month which is supposedly pretty good progress but I feel like it has to be some kind of mistake? Like maybe my scale's broken (I keep checking it with dumbells, but I'm still not convinced) or maybe it's just a lot of water weight. Some of my clothes are starting to feel looser but maybe it's just the elastic wearing out. I mean I don't think I look any different. I don't feel any different.

I feel like I'm not doing enough to warrant an over 1 lb/week loss? I'm not intermittent fasting. I'm not even counting calories! All I'm doing is eating less and cutting out most processed foods, and even then it feels like I'm constantly slipping up. Weight loss is supposed to be so much harder than this!

Is anyone else feeling the same way? How do you deal with this?

submitted by /u/ChopinFantasie
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2AjHtan

No comments:

Post a Comment