Saturday, September 7, 2019

Weight loss tips for a petite person, please??

My goal: Lose 20 lbs by early december. I have a wedding coming up!

That means 1.5 lbs a week.

Which comes down to a 750 cal deficient a day

I'm 5'2". Right now I weigh 132 lbs, and most online calculators predict my BMR to be between 1,300 and 1,450. I'm in an intensive grad program right now which means most my time is spent sitting on my butt and studying :/ That said, I can absolutely work in going to the gym 3-4x a week.

What would be the best way to lose weight?

Drastic dieting isn't healthy (eating below 800 cals) and hasn't worked for me in the past. It's also not sustainable for 90 days heh. In the past I've been able to safely eat ~1000 cals while doing keto and maintain it (It's how I went from 150 to 132 lbs), below that, it just gets really hard.

Another thing that's worked for me in the past is intermittent fasting. I plan to get back into ketosis and just eat dinner every day.

Diet isn't really my concern so much as figuring out how to supplement dieting with exercise so I hit my 750 cal deficit. Should I do cardio? Focus on reducing my bf% and increasing muscle by lifting?

Any tips or tricks that have worked for you would be greatly beneficial! Thanks!

submitted by /u/9897989798979897
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2zYHFf9

No comments:

Post a Comment