Saturday, September 7, 2019

Am i doing something wrong?

My weight loss was going great since i started in the end of March. I started at 235 and up to now i have lost about 32lbs from my recent weight in today. I have been on a 5-week plateau being stuck around 201-204 lbs. I eat about 1560 Calories everyday, and if i don't eat that everyday I still eat below 2500. I lose about 3100 calories everyday (Lots of walking throughout the day being a senior in highschool, and i try to run a mile everyday, but even without the mile run its about 3000 calories everyday. This is tracked by my fitbit. so whats wrong? Why have i been stuck around this weight for five weeks? I am 5'9'' if that helps. I do not manage carbs or anything specific about what i eat.

submitted by /u/villager_king136
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/34v3pgC

No comments:

Post a Comment