Saturday, September 7, 2019

I feel like I’m trying so hard for very little progress

23F SW:104kg CW: 95.2kg GW:63kg I’ve been going so well with CICO, I eat about 1400 calories every day on average (tracked on MyFitnessPal). I started this weight loss journey on the 10th June 2019 and to try and help speed it along this past 9 days I have exercised about 30 minutes every day. Which I do either on the bike or the Wii Fit. Then today I weighed myself and Ive only lost 0.8lbs in 6 days. I feel like crap over it, I feel like I’ve been working so bloody hard and nothing is happening. So i ate 8 shortbread cookies and put myself around 600 calories over for today. Which now makes me feel worse. What can I be doing wrong (besides today) that isn’t helping me lose more weight?

submitted by /u/ameliasophiea
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2HSI1si

No comments:

Post a Comment