Wednesday, September 4, 2019

What do I need to change up to kick start my weight loss and motivation again?

Current stats: 5'6" / 27 / F | SW: 291 | CW: 216.8 | GW: 140

Hi all! First time posting here but a very long time lurker. I began my health journey back on January 14th and have lost 74.2 pounds through eliminating added sodium and sugars, eating more whole foods and light exercise twice a week.

I am reaching the halfway mark of my 150lb journey and I initally set a goal of losing 100lbs by December 31, 2019. I have been walking at least 1.5 miles twice a week on the treadmill at the gym.

These past two months have been dreadful. I go to the gym and walk on the treadmill but it doesn't push me to my limit like it did before. I do it out of sheer habit but I don't feel like it's accomplishing anything.

I'm looking for tips on how to become motivated once again. My eating is pretty good and I have become disciplined in that sense but the working out aspect is where I fail.

What have you guys done when you guys feel like you need to push to the next level but you're not sure how?

submitted by /u/Amax2192
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/30X37Nr

No comments:

Post a Comment