Monday, September 9, 2019

Wondering if anyone’s in the same boat as me

Hi guys. I’m Brandon, I’m 23 years old. I started my weight loss at 280lbs just over 3 months ago, and I’m down 40lbs so far. I work out every day and my TDEE is about 3375 calories, but my calorie counting has determined that I only eat about 1500-1700 calories a day, and that’s being liberal.

The worst part about my weight loss journey is maintenance weeks. I’ve had 1 since I’ve started, and am currently over halfway through a second one. And let me tell you I absolutely HATE having to eat more. I have my diet down to a science but I know these maintenance weeks are necessary for sustainable weight loss. Intermittent fasting has conditioned me to not ever feeling hungry throughout the day. I can go 20 hours without eating without feeling unpleasant (tested this unintentionally).

On a regular day, I eat 3 FULL meals, which are about 1200 calories in total. I have to have a snack or extra shakes for MFP to not bitch at me to eat over 1200 calories. Like I said, I have my diet down to a science, and I find it EXTREMELY difficult to eat 2000 calories, let alone 3000 a day without eating out or eating unhealthy.

I dread maintenance week and I have to force myself to stuff my face when I know what I need. If I would’ve told myself 4 months ago that I’m complaining about having to eat more I would’ve laughed in my face. I’m obsessed with my weight loss because I know I need and deserve it more than ever. These maintenance weeks make me feel fat. I hate seeing the scale go up. It bothers the fuck out of me.

I’m just wondering if there’s anyone else in the same boat as me, and if you are, how do you cope with it?

submitted by /u/Beezusthegoat
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/31aU23H

No comments:

Post a Comment