Sunday, October 6, 2019

10lbs in 10 weeks

Female / 5’1”

HW: 140 / LW: 118 / CW: 131 / GW: 121 / UGW: ???

As the title says, I have around 10 weeks to lose 10 lbs.

In January I probably weighed maybe around 123 lbs, but as the year has progressed I have gained around half a stone.

I know the basics of weight loss and maintaining a healthy weight; I know you need to eat the right foods and exercise. I generally eat healthy and can cook quite well. Exercise wise, I walk 30 minutes a day around 5 times a week. However, there is an other side to me that is too indulgent and that side has taken over.

Going back to the 10 lbs in 10 weeks thing, I’ve joined the work weight loss club and it’s for 10 weeks (motivation for the work’s xmas party). The winner will win a cash prize and I want it.

I need all the motivation I can get. Suggestions: meal and snacks (I’m vegetarian), exercise from home, YouTube channels I can watch, podcasts — maybe even something fad I can do just to kick start this.

Maybe I’ll take a before shot in a little while as a starting base.

Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/fuchsiabunny
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Viz2G4

No comments:

Post a Comment