Sunday, October 6, 2019

Struggling

I need your help. I am in desperate want to lose weight. I enjoy food. I have a very anxiety filled, stress filled, drama filled job and when I'm there it's like my weight loss goals are tossed out the window and I binge. My finances are affected so much with stopping at drivethrus/ordering food anywhere between 4-10 times a week. My coworkers encourage ordering food and do not support me. My mom is entirely the opposite and shames me for eating like I do (she is a closet bulimic). My back hurts. My legs hurt. My depressive thoughts are at an all time high and I want to sleep all of the time. Around others I'm constantly feeling ashamed or embarrassed of how they think of me and how fat I am. Please help me find a way out of this... thank you.

submitted by /u/junelove93
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/35fW2ub

No comments:

Post a Comment