Sunday, October 6, 2019

Since I’m now on 1200 calories, the minimum, on MPF, will my weight loss become even slower?

Hello y’all. So since Jan 8 I’ve lost 81 pounds! I started at 293 pounds and I’m now 212.6 pounds. I’m 29 years old and 5’5. I’ve been doing CICO and exercise. I’ve been doing CICO thru MFP. I weigh myself everyday and record my daily weights on Happy Scale.

On MFP, I’ve been adjusting my goals so my amount of calories I have to eat has significantly decreased over the months and for like a month now I’m now at the minimum of eating 1200 calories per day. My question is, now that I’m at the minimum, will my weight loss significantly become slower? I feel like my weight loss has been slowing down a bit based on my daily weights. Just the other day, I’ve gained 2 pounds overnight even though I measured my portions correctly and counted calories correctly within my 1200 limit. This has been happening for a while now. My goal has always been to lose 2 pounds per week. I’m hoping to get to 100 pounds lost before this year ends.

submitted by /u/MadameCassie
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2IqR0ko

No comments:

Post a Comment