Thursday, October 17, 2019

21F Hormonal imbalances and weight loss

So, I had a brain hemmorhage last year and became disabled. The bleed was in my thalamus, and likely messed up my hormone production. I gained a lot of weight after being discharged from the hospital. I was underweight, so the hospital kept me on double portion for a while. I got used to eating a lot, and ballooned to 136 lbs at home. So, I've been eating 1200 calories/day for a while, and I can't lose any weight. Because I'm disabled, exercise options are limited. I'm gonna try 1000 cal/day. But is there any hope? I'm gonna request to check my hormone levels next time I get blood labs done, but what else can I do besides starving myself? Should I talk to my doctor about a progesterone cream?

submitted by /u/kumireis
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2MSsdXQ

No comments:

Post a Comment