Wednesday, October 9, 2019

2x 4km walks vs 8km once a day

I'm wondering what would help improve my weight loss results.

If I do a walk every day in the morning and evening that is 4km I was thinking that might raise my metabolic rate longer throughout the day.

Obviously walking 8km would burn more calories during the session though.

Recovered from a back injury in May and lost almost 20kg so far through diet alone. I've probably lost a fair bit of muscle at 5ft 9 I was almost 105kg and now I'm around just under 86kg. I've actually exercised less than before the injury since I used to walk to and from work (6km) as well as being a mechanic. I work part-time now as a kitchen hand which is fairly easy and requires little movement.

The gym is on my list of things to do but I can't afford it until I start working full time again.

submitted by /u/Forzato274
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ARWi4x

No comments:

Post a Comment