Friday, October 11, 2019

82.7 kg, down from 106 kg! My story and how people respond to it.

The 106 kg was a few years ago, when I started losing weight 3 months ago I was 96 kg. I have lost at a steady rate of almost about 0.9 kg per week - I weight myself almost daily and produced a nice graph with straight trend line going down.

Now I am 82.7 kg, more than 13 kg lighter! It feels good to see a better looking version of me in the mirror, my muscles are popping everywhere and my face looks many years younger.

In 3 weeks (early November) I expect to reach a weight lower than 80 kg, just before my 33rd birthday! I have not been so light since I became 20! It feels amazing that this is really happening. Will continue until about 76 kg, my weight when I started my studies when I was 18. I expect to reach that by early December.

At the same time, people seem very uninterested and they respond often worried when I say I lost this much weight. People somehow seem to be scared of losing weight, I do not think they respond to me as they speak out of their own fears. They tell me that I shouldn't focus on losing weight. I do not really care about their responses, I am doing this for me and I know that I am taking good care of my health in the process. Weight loss is just a step in the process of becoming more healthy, handsome, full of energy, strong and confident. But I expected more people commenting in a positive way, but no one seems to notice unless I bring it up!

I am not losing any motivation because of that. I look forward to finally crossing the goal of "losing weight" from my list off my list. As I am growing above my former self, I expect to cross many other goals off my list as well.

While I am losing weight, I am also improving the way I dress, my hairstyle, I am learning to become more calm and emotionally stable, I am improving my relationships with people, letting go of my past, having more fun and doing my best at my new job. What I desire most is to live a good, happy, successful and meaningful life.

submitted by /u/enlightenedphoenix
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OCoCzI

No comments:

Post a Comment