Friday, October 11, 2019

Rapid weight loss affects organs?

Doctor told me too-fast weight loss can damage your organs.

I am on a drug that just kills my appetite, like nothing SOUNDS GOOD TO EAT. It's the weirdest experience ever. I'm not overweight or anything. But I'm also not so small that the weight loss would be like horrible or anything. I also wasn't a big eater anyway. It's not like something I go to for comfort or anything. in addition I also haven't felt like drinking alcohol since I was put on this medication either.

Anyway I'm wondering what the heck too fast means? h He was worried when I told him about my appetite but then he weighed me and he wasn't too worried. I lost about 10 pounds in a month.

what kind of organ damage are we talking about? Why haven't I ever heard this before? I've read some post in my understanding is that 2 pounds a week is considered safe, is that true? Do y'all think I should be weighing myself pretty often?

submitted by /u/KittiesAndTreason
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OGarKe

No comments:

Post a Comment