Friday, October 11, 2019

I've lost 80lbs+ in the past 7 months and I need some advice to keep going

Hi everyone! As the title says I've lost around 83ish lbs since March of this year just from diet change alone (Low carb). I was diagnosed pre-diabetes and needed to make a change. Good news with that my levels have come down so much that my doctor says if they're still down at my recheck in a few months I can stop treating for that :D But anywho- with it going this well I obviously want to keep this weight loss thing going. Starting weight was 383lbs and now I'm around 303lbs. I've noticed it's starting to slow down a bit so I figured it's probably time to add in some exercise. I'm just not sure where to start. I can't really lift weights-- super long story but basically just had a hernia surgery from a previous cyst removal and I reaaaally don't want to be lifting anything that could risk developing one again and need more surgery. Nooo thank you. So I guess walking? How long should I go for and at what pace? I was going to try doing a weight loss program through a referral from my doctor but my insurance won't cover it so I'm just trying to figure out everything on my own. I'd appreciate any helpful tips or ideas. Thanks for reading :)

submitted by /u/lobbyghost
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Mwjcnu

No comments:

Post a Comment