Monday, October 7, 2019

Advice on how to get started on fitness and weight loss?

Hey there! I need some advice :c

I rarely move my body; because I draw a lot, I always sit in front of my computer and not move much

I have insomnia too, so I get very very little sleep (0-4hours of sleep a day) and I know it may be bad for my health and fitness. I also get really hungry at 3am :(

I have poor stamina and recently took up dance as a hobby to motivate myself to exercise! I'm that kid who had to retake fitness tests at least 3 times back in secondary school haha.

I'm 158cm and 55kg, some people around me are starting to comment that I'm fat and overweight T___T

Do you have any advice on how I should start off with being healthier? Can you please share your diet plan or give me suggestions on how I should customize my diet? Thank you so much!

submitted by /u/breadg0ddess
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/30QwFLP

No comments:

Post a Comment