Monday, October 7, 2019

Lost my target amount of weight with 5:2, now I want to maintain [ADVICE NEEDED]

Hey Guys,

Long-time lurker here,

But I thought today would be the day I stepped out of the shadows and seek some well-needed advice.

About four months ago to be exact, I started on my weight loss journey I was thirteen stone eleven Pounds and for me personally, I felt physically unfit ( I was eleven stone ten) a healthy weight for my height and age about a year ago until certain factors came into to play and I started eating for comfort and out a lot of weight on & my BMI was pretty of the scale.

Im glad to say that in these four months since I started my Journey I lost two stone!

I am aware that this is a slightly quicker rate to lose pounds, but my metabolism naturally was always quite fast and to even get to that weight I was eating sometimes up to two takeaways a night out of pure binge eating.

By following the 5:2 diet with a little intermitted fasting and generally working out (weight work only) three times a week.

Im overjoyed with my progress and feel more confident than ever, I know what to slowly shift away from 5:2 to maybe 6:1 for maintenance because I actually enjoy the fasting as a ritual but feel that I should only do a 6:1 due to not really wanting to lose more weight and pack muscle on.

any suggestions and advice are much encouraged

submitted by /u/touch2taste
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/30UMKQK

No comments:

Post a Comment