Saturday, October 5, 2019

Advice on Staying Healthy?

First time posting here, wanted to say I'm glad that it seems to be a really welcoming and supportive sub. I was wondering if I could get some advice?

I've recently gained a lot of weight in the past year and it's making it hard just to leave the house. The prospect of actually having a life again is a huge motivator and I'm ready to do anything it takes to get there. The thing that worries me is I'm technically within the "healthy" range right now (22M; 117lbs, 5'3''), and I have a history of both anorexia and bulimia.

To be clear, I don't want to do anything super drastic. Maybe get rid of 15-20lbs or so. But I know my ED history makes it risky no matter how good my intentions are at the outset.

Does anyone have any advice/experience on how to do this safely, without relapsing? Or, how can I discuss weight loss with my doctor without him immediately dismissing it as my ED coming back?

submitted by /u/SufficientCoconut3
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2LQbaqr

No comments:

Post a Comment