Saturday, October 19, 2019

Any downside to eating significantly under TDEE?

I’m 21 M 6’0” and about 195lbs currently. I know I want to be around 165lbs, so I have about 30 pounds to lose. I am now very much enjoying a more active lifestyle after getting adapted to working a 40 hour a week office job, but the past 6-7 months I would eat horrible foods and never exercise.

My questions stems around the downsides of eating way under my TDEE to see faster results. I know that many people burn out from this, or can’t find a happy medium once they hit their goal weight. However, I have absolutely no trouble running 5 times a week and eating around 1200 calories per day. Mentally and physically I feel great and have been sustaining this for about 1.5ish months. This has actually been such a great thing for my mental health, because I have been seeing results more rapidly and every day I feel like I’m accomplishing something challenging myself to meet these goals.

Will rapid weight loss leave me with an increased chance of stretch marks/lose skin, or will this affect my metabolism in some way? Or any other side effects that I’m not considering?

Thanks!

submitted by /u/WetPretz
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2P3gTuM

No comments:

Post a Comment