Saturday, October 19, 2019

Can’t thank this community enough!

I hit a low-point towards the end of last year/beginning of this year that really put my personal health in perspective. I’ve always been overweight but never paid too much attention to it until I went to the Dr & had my weight taken: 326lbs. It’s the biggest I’d ever been and completely ruined my self-perception. After cutting as much unnecessary sugars & calories from my diet as I could at once (no more cokes, black coffee only, etc.) & increasing my activity level, I dropped to 280 over about four months. Then we hit the dreaded plateau. About a month ago I found this thread & through trial & error have used advice shared here to start losing again. I’m down to 262 & can’t thank this community enough for that!! I had almost given hope on continuing towards my goal.

TLDR: weight loss journey started well, hit plateau, nearly lost hope, advice shared here has me back on track. Thank you beautiful people so much!

submitted by /u/BookDragon19
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/33UPRKz

No comments:

Post a Comment