Monday, October 7, 2019

Clothes no longer fit me.

So in my last post, I described my entire weight loss journey but now Ill tell you the aftermath. I now have 0 articles of clothing that fit me well. I am the healthiest Ive been in 8 years and the confidence I feel is outstanding. I am a little tired due to the diet but something just keeps me going. I have a higher want to keep myself groomed like I want my beard very sharp now. Want to work on my hair and skin. Its just a roller coaster ride. I dont feel down anymore. I just love this. Its a like a high in its own. Just today, I got like 8 compliments on how Ive lost all this weight and people are asking me tips and Its amazing. Its just amazing. Love you all. This group has been a major help.

submitted by /u/WolfBiter771
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/31WaFAu

No comments:

Post a Comment