Monday, October 7, 2019

Does anyone feel like their body feels/looks foreign to them?

For reference: 26F, 5'3.5"/161cm, SW 215lbs/97.5kg, CW 167lbs/75.7kg, GW 145lbs/65kg

I've been either chubby or fat my whole life, even as a kid. Finally I've found something that works for me and I am thrilled, don't get me wrong there. I've lost almost 50lbs in the last 6.5 months but lately I keep getting freaked out by my new appearance. Some days I feel like the same person I was months ago and can't see a difference, but other times I catch my reflection and I'm like "Who is that? Whose legs are those?" I keep feeling my body because I can feel things I didn't before, like my hip bones or my back without any fat rolls. It's a little unsettling because I'm doing this to feel comfortable in my skin, and while I don't plan to stop getting in shape, I am starting to wonder when this will happen. Does anyone else feel like this, or dealt with this on your weight loss journey? Any advice? I'm starting to think I'll need to see a therapist about these issues (body dismorphia, perhaps?) TIA

submitted by /u/laurenzel
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OyFWG5

No comments:

Post a Comment