Monday, October 21, 2019

Confused about why Im not losing weight

Hi Friends! I (26F) am at the highest weight Ive ever been (200lbs--yikes). My goal is 160. I know the basic tenants of weight loss and I generally have a preference for veggies and a little lean meat. My major issue is my long history with eating disorders. I lost 40lbs when I was 14 by becoming anorexic and proceeded to spend my HS years obsessed with my weight. I was alright until college when it seemed to switch to binge eating, which Ive been suffering from ever since. Ive been placed on adderall for the binge eating (yes I know its weird but my insurance wouldnt approve Vyvanse) and I havent been binge eating nearly as much (like a 90% reduction Id say!) but I havent lost a damn pound in the month Ive been on it. My calories have significantly gone down (probably from like 3,000 on a binge day to 1,000-1,700 on a normal day now) so why isnt anything happening? Is my body so fucked from years of EDs?

submitted by /u/MsFinleyFinn
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2qzcXI7

No comments:

Post a Comment