Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Day 1: My weight loss journey has now started

Ok so I’ll start off with a little information about myself. I am 13 years old. I currently weight 152 pounds. I am a male. I am 5’4

My goal is to lose weight around 30 pounds so I drop down to 122, as that is a healthy weight for my age. I don’t play any sports so I don’t get exercise frequently. I currently do Taekwondo(Korean Martial Arts), but I only go once a week for 45 minutes. So I need to get more exercise. I can’t currently go to a gym because the gyms near me you have to be 15 to go in. I go biking frequently, but now winter is approaching and I am not able to go outside frequently. I was wondering if anybody has any exercises that would help me lose weight that take place inside. Any suggestions help!

I have also been trying to control what I eat. This is quite hard for me because while I try my hardest, I am sometimes tempted to eat. Also my parents take me outside to eat frequently and that racks up a lot of calories. I have tried to tell them I am not hungry or some excuse as to not eat, but they say food is important, and I should not be starving myself. They also think that 20 minutes of biking or some exercise allows me to eat whatever I want. They don’t understand I don’t really burn that many calories. I have tried using food trackers but I end up going over because I don’t have any exercise to equal out the weights. Anyway I will deal with this but the exercise part any suggestions work!

Reasons I am doing this
- Get made fun of in school and am constantly called a fat ass
- Don’t have many friends as people think my personality is weird because I am fat
- All girls tend to avoid me because I am fat
- Am not athletic so I am constantly body shamed during gym class
- I always try my hardest but am not able to succeed in athletic activities because I am fat
- People mock me and I am constantly made fun of

Overall, I hope that I am able to lose weight. If anybody can suggest exercises I will be grateful as I will be able to do them to lose weight. Thanks and I hope I am able to continue this.

submitted by /u/WeightLossAccount6
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ocCrd7

No comments:

Post a Comment