Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Does it matter what I eat?

Sooo I've restarted my weight loss journey in September and I just can't handle keto anymore. For some reason I don't get enough energy and to tired to stay awake for the day also finding a tasty recipe is a mission in itself. So I've switched to mainly carbs I guess which is really a plate of shwarma every 3 days which is around 1800 calories. And I can thrive on that, much more energy and it tastes really good. Also I'm at 271 lbs rn started at 333 lbs and my goal is 173 lbs. So my question is if it really matters what you eat when losing large amount of weight like I am. Like ik it would matter in cut and bulk cycles but rn I don't think keto or high protein would help me retain any more muscle than with my carb food lol. Also I my intermittent fasts happen for 72 hrs so I eat like 2 shwarma plates a week. And my workouts is a 6 day push pull leg split with 14000 steps every day or around 10km of walking.

submitted by /u/Silverbolt626
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OSJNOa

No comments:

Post a Comment