Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Plateau or failing?

So i started all over again on 9-9-19 after i went to the dr for my yearly checkup weigh in at 376 although i had on my work uniform(w/workboots) i figured i probably clocked in at 370 or so. while im relatively healthy, my blood pressure was a little high so my doc wanted to put me on medication for it. So i decided i was tired of it and made some changes. Cut out bread, sugar and starches completely and eating more lean protein. It was kinda like a lazy keto trying to keep it under 50 grams a day and it worked well. Ive gone from 376ish down to 344 since then. I feel a lot better but ive done this before and ill lose 30lbs of mostly water weight i assume and when the weight loss slows down i get discouraged and quit. Its happening again. The weight loss feels like its slowing down so i wonder if it just a plateau my body goes through and i need to just keep going or do i need a new approach.

submitted by /u/Tigga3346
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2MKfvdP

No comments:

Post a Comment