Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Struggling

Hi there! I am new to reddit but follow along with discussions about weight loss. Recently I had gained back about 20 lbs of the 70 I lost last year and that really put me in the dumps. I became depressed and kept stress/emotional eating. 3 weeks ago I changed my diet and started going to the gym with my significant other. Now, he says strength training was the way to do it so I listened. However, at the last few weigh ins I had I was gaining weight despite sticking to my diet (intermittent fasting with a <1400 calorie/day) and exercising. My job is fast paced and I'm on my feet moving for a majority of my shift.

I've gotten even worse in depression hole because of the weight gain despite these efforts and am at the point of giving up completely as it seems I am destined to be a fat girl. I avoid mirrors and the scale like the plague now.

Any advice?

Side note: I'm a 24 female, 218 lbs, 5'5. However, DDD bra size which everyone says contributes about 30% of my weight ...

submitted by /u/pastatot95
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2MIhAHf

No comments:

Post a Comment