Friday, October 18, 2019

Finally under 300 pounds! Four months later and I weigh 293 pounds.

Hello all!

I am a 24F, 5’7” who began CICO, keto, intermittent fasting, and OrangeTheory in June 2019. I’m not super strict on myself and hav become a lot nicer to myself. If I eat a piece of cake or chocolate, I don’t beat myself up like I used to. I enjoy the moment and get right back on track.

I began this journey on June 17th at 350 pounds. I never thought I’d see this day. I’m looking forward to hopefully getting to the 100’s very soon.

Does anyone who has lost similar weight have any advice? I’ve heard. A lot that I’m going to need to be a lot more patient moving forward as weight loss will get harder and harder. Some questions that I have:

  1. How long did it take some of you to get into the 100’s?
  2. Did your hair start to fall out during your weight loss journey? When did it stop?
  3. Where was your most challenging area to lose weight?
  4. Did you have loose skin?
  5. Do you take any vitamins (biotin, collagen, etc.)?

Hopefully you all can share some pieces of advice with me! Thanks everyone!

submitted by /u/arablatinaknope
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2VTRm8E

No comments:

Post a Comment