Friday, October 18, 2019

Period has gone, but I'm still fat. What gives?

I have lost 105 pounds in the last 6 months going from 279 pounds to 174 pounds at 5'7.

I know that is quite quick, but I am doing intermittent fasting and it's quite an average rate for that i think. I try my best to get all nutrients. I get enough iron.

Recently (last month) i have begun getting extremely tired and shaky all the time. I consume about 1200 calories a day (for the 1st month i was doing a more extreme fast, 500 calories a day) and my weight loss is slower than what it should be considering my TDEE. I am extremely careful with portions and I always know exactly what i am eating.

My period totally stopped 3 months ago and i haven't had one since. I have no idea why. I'm fat, i should have plenty estrogen available.

Could it be unrelated to the weight loss? I don't want to eat any more, I obviously don't need to since I have plenty of fat that my body should be using.

Is there anything else that could be causing this? I know amenorrhea is common with weight loss but it shouldn't happen to me as i am fat.

submitted by /u/Buttockflaps
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OYOsy1

No comments:

Post a Comment