Thursday, October 3, 2019

First step to succeeding

I’m really happy because finally someone noticed my weight loss (my dad). It was kind of up and down and gradual so maybe it’s hard to tell? But from my heaviest weight, I lost 7 kg. I never thought I would be able to do this because I would always starve myself then binge and have this awful cycle that made me balloon up to an atrocious size.

I’m just so happy I’m finding health again and it’s not like I’m being so strict. Just keeping a calorie deficit and still eating a piece of chocolate or an indulgent granola bar or whatever random snack here and there. However I do have the same lunch and breakfast everyday. A little more relaxed on the dinners.

I hope I continue to make progress and implement more healthy behaviours and move around even more. :))

submitted by /u/yellowchanel
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2LLiRho

No comments:

Post a Comment